[linux-dvb] DVico Dual Digital 2

Damien Morrissey damien at damienandlaurel.com
Sat Jul 7 05:13:24 CEST 2007

Hi,
has anyone had any luck getting the DVICO Dual Digital 2 remote to work? I
have never been able to get any response from evtest.

It is a little weird: there are two remotes registered (event4 and event5 in
my case) and /var/log/messages reports two IR-receivers registered. I know
that this card is just two USB tuners glued together with a via pci->usb
bridge, but I wish I read about that before I bought it :).

Regards,
Damien.

PS: The tuner itself works OK with mythtv/ linux, but is hopeless in Windows
RE tuning times and channel changing.