[linux-dvb] Patch for PCTV200e driver solving "NULL pointer dereference"

Juan Antonio Garcia juanantonio_garcia_01 at yahoo.es
Sun Jul 15 01:36:09 CEST 2007

The driver still does not work after this patch.
This patch helps so the driver does not crash when the attachment fails. The development still continues. But it would be good to hear the opinion of the driver developers that have been working on the driver. How far the driver works? In my case now the driver loads and unloads but the attachment of the tuner and demod fails. How about others?