[linux-dvb] Linux Driver for WinTV Nova-S-Plus card

thirunavukarasu selvam gs.thiru at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 13:39:30 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am using RHEL 3.4.4-22.
kernel version: 2.6.9
The machine which am using is HP G3 server.
Dual-Core and Quad-Core Intel Xeon 5X00 sequence processors

i have searched for cx88 driver and got two tar files.
cx88-0.0.3.tar.gz and cx88-0.0.4.tar.gz.
is this is the one required driver.
I don't know how use this.
can u help me out.

Thanks and Regards