[linux-dvb] Timecop

Michael Krufky mkrufky at m1k.net
Tue Jul 17 01:51:12 CEST 2007

timecop wrote:
> I would like to mention once again that I freaking hate the fact that
> this list does not modify Reply-To: header.

[snip]

> So my question is, why even bother with the Linux driver.

My question to you... Why even read the list?  Why reply?

It's clear that you're not interested in this stuff (or are you?)

Why spend your precious time reading about an operating system that you disapprove of?

I think that you secretly love Linux, and everything that it has to offer.

Either that, or it's your only source of useful information.

-mk