[linux-dvb] Microtune mt2131 driver wanted badly.

lwtbenben lwtbenben at 163.com
Tue Jul 17 05:02:18 CEST 2007

 Dear Mike:
    Can the mt2131 driver in ~mkrufky repo work?

在2007-07-13,"Michael Krufky" <mkrufky at linuxtv.org> 写道:
lwtbenben wrote: > Hi,Michael Krufky Sorry for my misunderstanding, but I just do not know where to find the cx23885 dev tree. > Did you mean the standard linux kernel source tree or somewhere else? > As your kindness, would you please send the mt2131.c and mt2131.h to this mail. > Thank you so much. > Kevin Liu > > 在2007-07-13,"Michael Krufky" <mkrufky at linuxtv.org> 写道: > lwtbenben wrote: > Hello, everyone. > I am now using a usb card with mt2131 as its tuner. > I googled these info on website: > "b/linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontends/mt2131.c | 642 +++ > b/linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontends/mt2131.h | 70..." > > But I just can not find mt2131.c and mt2131.h on linuxtv.org > > Could someone give me some advice? > By the way, could someone tell me the difference between the mt2131 and mt2060? > Thank you . mt2131 is completely different from the mt2060 There is a driver work-in-progress, that you can find in the cx23885 dev tree. The driver works, but it is not yet ready for release. I have nothing else to report at this time. -- Michael Krufky > Kevin, The driver has not yet been released. If you want to take a look at the mercurial repositories, you will find mt2131.[ch] in linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontends/ , in this repo: http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/cx23885 You should not use this driver yet, as it is not yet complete. I spoke to the author today, and we plan to clean up any remaining issues and work towards a release in the near future. I can not provide any more information at this time. Cheers, Mike