[linux-dvb] tzap output not human readable

Peter D. peter_s_d at fastmail.com.au
Wed Jul 18 03:59:52 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 18 July 2007 11:22, P. van Gaans wrote:
> timecop wrote:
> > Edit the sores, and replace %04x with %d or wahtever suits your fancy.
> > <insert rant about "you can do this because lunix is opensores" (but
> > never mind the fact that since actual real programmers write windows
> > apps, this wouldn't be a problem in teh first place)>
[snip]
> I was seriously almost going to ask you where I could find the sores,
> until I realized the meaning of the word "sore" in proper English and
> it's pronunciation.

Source versus sores.  Was it a joke or a mistake?  I guess that timecop
was trying to be a little bit rude and funny.

> Am I allowed to rant on some people on this list?

It is hard to stop you.  Try to keep it a bit civilised.  Remember
that facial expressions don't work very well and many jokes don't
translate well.

--
sig goes here...
Peter D.