[linux-dvb] Problems about my driver probe.

lwtbenben lwtbenben at 163.com
Thu Jul 19 03:55:57 CEST 2007

Dear all:
    As we know, under Linux OS, USB devices and drivers are matched with four different method:
    USB_DEVICE_ID_MATCH_DEVICE;
    USB_DEVICE_ID_MATCH_DEVICE_AND_VERSION;
    USB_DEVICE_ID_MATCH_DEV_INFO;
    USB_DEVICE_ID_MATCH_INT_INFO;
    But I have a problem now, my USB device have four interfaces: one for ATV, one for DTV and the other two for audio use. So when the USB device is plugged in, each interface will go to find a driver according to the VID and PID.
    In my driver, I register my USB device using the macro: USB_DEVICE(v,p)
    So what should I do if I don't want the two audio interfaces find my driver???
    Best regards.