[linux-dvb] PCTV 200e driver progress

Juan Antonio Garcia juanantonio_garcia_01 at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 19 12:20:07 CEST 2007

At this point I am able to attach both, the demod (mt352) and the tuner (mt2060).
Registers can be read from both chips. I use Kaffeine as DVB player.

Next step is to manage to tune channels. It seems the Pinnacle USB protocol needs to be analyzed in a more detailed way.
The read and write commands send on the USB, seem to be clear, but some other "control" commands remain unclear.

I still hope to hear from someone working on the project.
There has been no patches submitted for 5 weeks. Beach holidays I guess :-)

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html