[linux-dvb] Do we have a guide for Dvico FusionHDTV5 USB Gold setup?

lwtbenben lwtbenben at 163.com
Fri Jul 20 03:01:30 CEST 2007

Hi,Mike
     You mean you watch HDTV using mplayer, do you?
     When I use mplayer to play a HDTV channel, it just can't work properly.

在2007-07-19,"Michael Krufky" <mkrufky at linuxtv.org> 写道:
lwtbenben wrote: > Dear Michael: > I got the firmware and now the card works properly. > But only for SDTV, when I saw HDTV using my card and totem-xine, > it seems good for about 2 mins and then it gives me bad performance. > > What is the problem? Is it the hardware or the movie player? > Which player should I use for HDTV, please. Glad to hear it... I use mplayer for my testing... The playback is dependent on your CPU and Graphics card. for mplayer, you can pass various options that will help the playback, such as: mplayer dvb://WABC_HD -framedrop -cache 8192 ...just an example. Good Luck, Mike