[linux-dvb] extra switch for tzap

Uwe Bugla uwe.bugla at gmx.de
Fri Jul 20 20:45:41 CEST 2007

Am Freitag, 20. Juli 2007 16:43:07 schrieben Sie:
> Am Freitag, 20. Juli 2007 16:15 schrieb Uwe Bugla:
> > By the way, Fathi Boudra still did not solve that language interface
> > problem in kaffeine 0.8.4 DEBIAN SID package.
> > If people do report that earlier Debian packages worked out well and did
> > not show that bug at all I do wonder why the Debian packagers make such a
> > science out of a simple stupid packaging script error. :(
>
> CRAP. Fixed since 18 Jul 2007 18:01:13 +0200 (just that i386 buildd doesn't
> work properly atm - but that's part of the deal when using sid).

OK, if I am talking crap in your whole opinion then I would like to know:

- what or where buildd is (I didn't find it with kpackage)
- where the revision of kaffeine 0.8.4 stays (I am doing daily upgrades, but I
haven't seen any revision of kaffeine's Debian package yet).

> > Best regards
> >
> > Uwe
>
> Christoph

Uwe