[linux-dvb] Asus P7131 hybrid analog/DVB-T

Jim Darby jim at jimbocorp.uklinux.net
Sat Jul 21 16:54:14 CEST 2007

I've just bought one of these and I'm having trouble getting it to work.
I'm running Mandriva 2007 with the 2.6.17 kernel.

I tried to upgrade to the latest DVB/V4L sources but without a lot of
success (modules failing to load and so on).

I was just wondering if someone could give me a description of how they
managed to get their P7131 working. Do I need a later kernel for
example? What versions of V4L package is recommended? And so on.

Many thanks for your help,

Jim.