[linux-dvb] Please help: Looking for a solidly supported DVB-T USB stick

Stephen Williams stephen.gw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 01:14:32 CEST 2007

Surely this can't be too much to ask? I'm looking for a DVB-T USB
stick which I can buy now and is solidly supported, that's all.

Previously i've picked up a couple of MSI Digivox II sticks that when
delivered turned out to be unsupported MSI Digivox II V2.0 sticks, so
it's no longer safe to order those. Then I picked up a couple of MSI
Mega Sky 580 sticks (the x5581 version) which appear to be incapable
of receiving a decent signal under windows or linux (note that I
haven't had signal problems with 4 previous DVB-T receivers).

So i'm now hoping for "third time lucky". Any suggestions of supported
devices that are known to work without issues would be greatly
appreciated.

I've checked the wiki for information but it all seems to be completed
out of date.

Thanks,
Stephen