[linux-dvb] DViCO Dual Digital 4 and remote

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 10:45:49 CEST 2007

Has there been any progress on this? I have tried both patches as
described in the email threads with the same (negative) results.
Additionally, when I used the patched module, my keyboard started
acting up somewhat (as if the keys got 'stuck') - this behaviour
disappeared when I un-patched the module. Though this may be just a
quirk with my hardware and/or other input drivers.

Is there anything I can do to help this along?

Cheers,

Victor