[linux-dvb] Problem about structure: usb_data_stream_properties

Markus Rechberger mrechberger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:44:25 CEST 2007

can you submit a _full_ syslog file of your system (not only a cut out
part of it)?
There was a problem in earlier kernels with USB hotplugging, if a
device disappeared or rebooted the DVB framework deallocated the
structures immediatelly, so if something tried to access the data
structures when the device was already deallocated it caused a kernel
oops.

Markus

On 7/25/07, lwtbenben <lwtbenben at 163.com> wrote:
>  Could somebody please give me some explanation about the structure
> usb_data_stream_properties, I have no idea how should I initialize my
> usb_data_stream_properties.
>  Thank you in advance.

Markus Rechberger