[linux-dvb] TT-3200 DVB-S2 Patch for Kernel 2.6.22

Ulrich stellplatz-nr.13a at datenparkplatz.de
Mon Jul 30 03:40:28 CEST 2007

Hi,

I hope this is not the wrong place for the following kind of feedback:

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.·´¯`· THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <===

And of course many thanks to Manu, Laasa and everyone who has
contributed to these drivers and utilities.

I'm sorry, I can't help with testing right now, but I'm definitly buying
this DVB-S2-Card very soon.

I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your efforts, and I'm
looking forward to enjoying HDTV on my Linux-machine.

Keep up your good work!

Best wishes,
Ulrich