[linux-dvb] How to gather "Signal Quality" information from DVB drivers

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Mon Jul 30 15:08:23 CEST 2007

En/na Morgan Tørvolt ha escrit:

> your real problem is not the quality part of this equation really. It
> is the fact that all drivers implement this differently.

That's not surprising, since the current api specification doesn't tell
what these values are supposed to mean
An old version of the api did specify everythin, but various question
here by me and others asking if the old specification is still valid (or
if not how to fill these values) have remained unanswered.

Bye
--
Luca