[linux-dvb] New DiB0700-firmware

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Mon Jul 30 18:55:54 CEST 2007

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, Nicolas Will wrote:
> How should we go about this?
>
> Would this be OK?
>
>         $ hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb/

Yes.

> I can, given a test procedure.
>
> What sort of problems are we talking about?
>
> Disconnects?
>
> Scanning?
>
> Is the remote stuff in there?
>
> What output would you like? what behaviour are you looking for, or lack
> thereof?

If you had a problem with the current software, try if they are still
there.

If you had no problem, try if everything is still working.

Mainly I would like to see the scanning problems to be gone and the
disconnects of the Nova-T 500.

We found something wrong in the old firmware and I think it was that which
was causing sometimes i2c-errors on the STK7700P and maybe even the
disconnects of the Nova-T 500.

Patrick.