[linux-dvb] dvb-usb-dib0700 - Hauppauge Nova-T Stick 2

Soeren Sonnenburg dvb-ml at nn7.de
Tue Jul 31 18:02:14 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 13:19 +0200, Patrick Boettcher wrote:
> OK,
>
> I found a bug which affected the dib7000m-driver, please try again.

tzap could tune on most channels. what I don't understand though is why
it misses some channels, like ZDF (happens with both the nova-t and the
hama card)? This already happened with the old driver/firmware. dvb scan
finds even fewer cards. Any ideas why that could be?

otherwise I am now running vdr and doing lots of recordings, lets see
what happens :-)

crossing fingers,
Soeren