[linux-dvb] Nova-T 500 windows driver update fixes reception problems

Matt Doran matt.doran at papercut.biz
Mon Jun 4 13:47:20 CEST 2007

Hi Patrick,

I haven't seen you on the lists in quite a while.  I'm still having
problems with some channels with this card in Melbourne, Australia, and
these changes should improve this.

Are you going to get some time to look into this soon?  Is there
anything I can do to help?   If you give me an overview of the changes I
could try to develop a patch for this.

Thanks,
Matt