[linux-dvb] Swapping inputs on Kworld ATSC 11x

David Engel david at istwok.net
Tue Jun 12 17:36:26 CEST 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 11:17:44AM -0400, Michael Krufky wrote:
> If you have already written a patch to do this, please feel free to post it --
> just know that dvb-pll is a moving target right now -- This will be over in a
> week or two.

All I've done so far is a quick, one-liner to unconditionally change
things for me.  I wasn't going to bother making a clean, conditional
version for outside consumption unless there was interest in accepting
it.  If you've already got something in the works, I'll just wait for
it.  Thanks for the quick response.

David
--
David Engel