[linux-dvb] does Qt1010 tune VHF?

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Sun Jun 17 15:16:31 CEST 2007

Nico Sabbi kirjoitti:
> Hi,
> can anyone tune VHF with this tuner? Using a friend's MSI Megasky 580
> I can't, although the signals of three different transmitters are very
> strong here.
> Tuning to UHF works pretty well.
> Are there limitations with this tuner?

There is no limitations in tuner hw, it should be tune at least between
48 and 860 MHz. If I remember correctly I didn't see any difference in
my usbsnoop-logs when tuning to VHF/UHF. I cannot test VHF due to
missing VHF transmission...

Could you test patch mentioned here:

tel. +358 40 535 7322 | MSN Messenger crope at iki.fi | www.palosaari.fi
-Kahta asiaa en ymmärrä.. C-kielen syntaksi ja naisten logiikka.."