[linux-dvb] DVB-s card wont be detected

Oliver Endriss o.endriss at gmx.de
Sat Mar 3 07:32:09 CET 2007

Matthias Fechner wrote:
> 00:0f.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
>        Subsystem: Unknown device ffc2:0000
> hm, the card worked some time ago (I think 2-3 year qith the driver),
> so really some messed up.
> I checked the card and found the following on it:
> Sat-DVB Rev.: 1.3
> TTC99.04
> On the receiver i found:
> BSRV2-301A (two times)
> 932519A
> I'm not sure if something on the card messed up or if the id is
> removed from the driver.

The subsystem-id of your card should be 13c2:0000.

Please verify that your card is properly seated in the PCI slot.
You should also try a different slot...

If it still doesn't work, the subsystem id of your card might have been
overwritten in the eeprom. This can be fixed using

VDR Remote Plugin 0.3.9 available at