[linux-dvb] Tuner sensitivity - details not on linux dvb wiki?

Viktor Avramov drvik at bigpond.net.au
Sun Mar 4 13:20:07 CET 2007

Thanks Thomas for your technical reality check....

Nico, thats the sort of information I was looking for.... as it happens, I am
considering the AirStar2 because of the supposed good tuner performance...

Does anyone else have other examples of direct comparisons they have observed?

Just to put it into perspective... with the existing setup I have I use Belden
RG11 coax throughout the house and I get generally glitch free reception...
if I change everything to quad shield RG6, I get much more frequent DVB
stream dropouts... so I guess I am on the cusp of bad reception here... hence
I want the best hardware possible...

Viktor