[linux-dvb] Tuner sensitivity - details not on linux dvb wiki?

Viktor Avramov drvik at bigpond.net.au
Sun Mar 4 13:34:59 CET 2007

I thought the MT352 is a demodulator...  isn't the tuner a separate entity??
For example my cards both use a MT352 demod and they also both have a Thomson
7579 tuner.... so it may be that your devices both had the MT352 but
different tuners... here's what I discovered on the wiki

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Demodulator

incidentally, was the misbehaving USB stick one of the ones listed between
33-42 in the following list??

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB_USB#Twinhan_DVB-T_USB2.0

Viktor