[linux-dvb] Bad TS from dvb-t recording?

Torbjörn Lundquist torbjorn.lundquist at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:34:28 CET 2007

Thanks for the tip but I dont use X on the backend server and the frontend
is a webbrowser enabled stb. Maybe I should describe what I would like to
do:

I would like to have a backend server that records dvb-t recordings and then
stream them to my webbased set top box or another browser in the network.
Most prefferable would be to have a VOD-server (the stb supports that) so I
could use trickplay. Any tips?

Best Regards
/Torbjörn