[linux-dvb] DSM-CC Synchronized Download Protocol

Thomas Lagemann thomas.lagemann at stud.tu-ilmenau.de
Tue Mar 13 15:31:11 CET 2007

Hello,
not shure if this is the right place for this question, but i don't know
any better.

I'm looking for information in the "DSM-CC Synchronized Download
Protocol". In an amandment to MPEG-2 "Systems" this is stated to be a
synchronous method of delivering data in an MPEG-2 stream.  It's said
that the data is inserted into DSM-CC Download sections which carry a
PTS entry for synchronization. But i can't find any information about
this in 13818-6 which secifies DSM-CC.
Maybe someone can explain me this, or hand me an article for further
reading.

Thanks in Advance,

Thomas