[linux-dvb] saa7134-dvb not loaded automatically

Benjamin Gillam bsg104 at soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 21:04:00 CET 2007

Excuse incorrect info, most of this is from memory:

My card is a Pinnacle (PCTV?) 300i

It has very bad DVB - lots of (mt352?) resets. It is fine for the first
30seconds-5 minutes, and then lots of glitches creep in over a couple minutes,
until it is unwatchable and unbearable to listen to because of the squeaky pops,
and then it dies (mplayer/mythtv/kaffeine).

This may be an issue with my computer as it does appear very unstable. I am
currently replacing it, so I may risk putting the card in and seeing what it
does in the new rig.

Kind regards,

Benjie Gillam.