[linux-dvb] [UK Specific] Ditch Sky!

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Oct 2 13:49:43 CEST 2007

Nope, don't have Sky+ and refuse to pay for it; hence looking at a MythTV installation.  Okay, so I would need to replace my Sky dish with a different one that has dual LNBs.  I presume that also means running a second coax cable aswell ?

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net