[linux-dvb] false accusations - was Re: Future of Multiproto

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:11:04 CEST 2007

Hi Hartmut,

I do know you are busy, but i would like to have a small clarification,
which thus will help in clearing of some false accusations put up on me.

If i am the cause of your disappearance, i do apologize for the same.

hermann pitton wrote:
> Example 3.
>
> You claimed to have all NDAs/docs to provide support for recent
> NXP/Philips stuff and since then our second saa7134 maintainer was not
> seen anymore. He did a lot!

Is it anyway related, that what's stated above is true with regards to
the SAA716x linux driver/support and your disappearance ?

Thanks,
Manu