[linux-dvb] Strage SkyStar HD modprobe

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Thu Oct 11 20:57:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

Artem Makhutov wrote:

> this Logfile looks a bit strange, and I can't tune to DVB-S2 channels. DVB-S works fine.
> I really have the feeling that this card is demaged....

I experience a similar behaviour. There are days (like to today) when I
have to completely power off my machine to get the card working.
Sometimes tuning DVB-S channels works, but DVB-S2 doesn't work. After a
power off, it most likely works. Today I had to power off the machine
for more than one times. That's really strange.

The attached log excerpt shows the output of stb0899_get_dev_id for
today. Other register values are crappy, too.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de