[linux-dvb] false accusations - was Re: Future of Multiproto

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 01:07:13 CEST 2007

Hi Hartmut,

Hartmut Hackmann wrote:
> Hi, Manu
> Manu Abraham schrieb:
>> Hi Hartmut,
>> I do know you are busy, but i would like to have a small clarification,
>> which thus will help in clearing of some false accusations put up on me.
>> If i am the cause of your disappearance, i do apologize for the same.
>> hermann pitton wrote:
>>> Example 3.
>>> You claimed to have all NDAs/docs to provide support for recent
>>> NXP/Philips stuff and since then our second saa7134 maintainer was not
>>> seen anymore. He did a lot!
>> Is it anyway related, that what's stated above is true with regards to
>> the SAA716x linux driver/support and your disappearance ?
>> Thanks,
>> Manu
> Definitely not.

Thanks for the clarification.
> I did not disappear completely, i still try to read the list. But for personal
> reasons, i am currently not able to do a significant amount of work.
> Regarding SAA716x: Some aspects of this chip are very difficult to handle and
> up to now, i was not able to help Manu a lot.

Tracy said she will help what she can, she said is working on it as well and
can provide whatever help she can. It was a bit of struggle, but got it going

But still it looks a bit hard nut to crack.
I must appreciate the help what you put into it. Thanks for that.

> If there is something you urgently need my help with: may i ask you or Hermann
> to point me explictly to it?

Never mind. Nothing pretty much. Sorry to have woken you up.