[linux-dvb] mantis branch on jusst.de - vp1034 can't tune to vertical channels

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 19:18:18 CEST 2007

Gernot Pansy wrote:
> hy,
>
> i got trough warranty issues for my old vp1030 a new vp1034. i tried this card
> now with this branch but the card can only tune to vertical channels
> (horizontal are working in less than a second).

Uh. I forgot the GPIO bit flip from Marco, will apply it later, but to get you going
at the earliest Michel Verbraak has a cached copy, it should apply cleanly still.
You should be going ahead quite fine.

http://www.verbraak.org/mantis_gpio_set_bits_fix.patch

After the same, can you pleas clock the LOCK 'ing time please ? I am currently
checking how much deviation i am having from the actual device specifications
in terms of LOCK 'ing time.

Thanks for reporting.

Manu