[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy T USB XE, Rev. 2?

anselmhelbig at compuserve.de anselmhelbig at compuserve.de
Sun Oct 14 21:01:02 CEST 2007

Hi Manu!

Thanks for your reply!

> > I opened the device and the two most prominent chips read:
> >
> >   TERRATEC
> >   CUCME
> >   S260274K
> >   CINERGY
> >
> >   TERRATEC
> >   U2TV-23x
> >   0734573a
> >   CINERGY
> >
> > The USB ID is 0ccd:0069. Any chance that this device will be
> supported?> Or should I try to return it to the store?
>
> Are you sure that the USB id's are the same that you have mentioned
> ? If it
> is so, the chips have been reprinted by Terratec. Do you have a
> picture of
> the device, in the dismantled state ?

I uploaded some pictures here:

  http://fluchthelfer.com/terratec-cinergy-t-usb-xe/front.jpg
  http://fluchthelfer.com/terratec-cinergy-t-usb-xe/back.jpg

Luca Olivetti says on his page that rev. 2 of the terratec cinergy t usb
xe does not use a af9005, and thus will not work with the af9005
firmware, of course; so I suspect I got one of these... What driver
should I try next?

Regards,

Anselm