[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy T USB XE, Rev. 2?

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Oct 14 22:01:04 CEST 2007

En/na anselmhelbig at compuserve.de ha escrit:

> Luca Olivetti says on his page that rev. 2 of the terratec cinergy t usb
> xe does not use a af9005, and thus will not work with the af9005
> firmware, of course; so I suspect I got one of these... What driver
> should I try next?

Well, I don't know if the term "rev.2" is actually correct, I was told
that there are two models, one with the af9005 and one without. I don't
have any of those, so I cannot say if is there some external
identification to tell the difference.
Anyway, I don't know the answer to your question :-(

Bye
--
Luca