[linux-dvb] Important note to em28xx/xc3028 users

Aidan Thornton makosoft at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:36:20 CEST 2007

On 10/15/07, Richard (MQ) <osl at 16hd.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Yes, I am pretty sure it is what I need - many thanks. Have snaffled a
> copy straight away...
>
> I've added a note in the wiki for Avermedia A16D
> http://mcentral.de/wiki/index.php/AVerMedia_AverTV_Hybrid_FM_PCI_A16D
> warning about Markus' files no longer being available as per the link
> there.
>
> Are you able to put up a link to your snapshot? I appreciate there may
> be copyright issues etc. but it would help a lot of people. I don't
> think it appropriate for me to add your URL (above) to the wiki without
> your agreement!
>
> Thanks again

You can (and I don't think there are any copyright issues), but I'm
not sure how long I can keep it up there for. I don't have much disk
space free, so if I need to host any other large files, I may have to
take it down. I'll be changing hosting providers in the next two weeks
or so, and once I do I may have more space.

Aidan