[linux-dvb] RE : Re: support from cx23885 driver and Xc3028 tuner for HP/Hauppauge WinTv885 mod 77001

aldebaran aldebx at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 15 20:48:02 CEST 2007

Thankyou for replying,
I'm pleased to here this from you.
I'm confident that if Hauppauge engineers are working on that we could have some usable driver support in a reasonable time. Even though you are the one who actually built this tuner card and probably know it better than other, please, if you need some betatesting do not hesitate to contact me.
I would be glad to see this card working, even if it needs some tweaks.

Steven Toth <stoth at hauppauge.com> a écrit :
A couple of developers on this ML are working on adding support for this
card. It's a problem specifically with the xc3028 tuner driver, the rest
is working fine.

- Steve