[linux-dvb] DVB driver for WinTV-D card

Olin Atkinson oatkinson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:10:46 CEST 2007

I don't know much about how these things work, but I was hoping that dvb
would nit need the mpeg decoder.  Doesn't the ts stream come in mpeg2? Would
you be able to help me find the best jumping off point?  Are there any
existing projects that would have close to what I need?  Where would be a
good place to host the project?  Are there and good documents on the
architecture and design principles.  I have always wanted to get in to this
kind of stuff, but there has never been any time and what little research I
have done there was soo much information that I could not get my hands
around it.

Thanks