[linux-dvb] DiB0700 firmware problems

Simon Lundell s.lundell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:53:52 CEST 2007

On 9/26/07, Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher at desy.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> it seems that there still problems related to USB with the latest
> firmware.
>
> In order to figure out what is the problem I would like to gather some
> information about the affected systems:
>
> Can everyone (people who still have the disconnects and the ones who
> don't) please reply directly to this email giving the following
> information:

I  grep-ed for keywords to try to figure out when my last nova-t failure
occured, and it seems to have been sometime in august-september. I do not
know what happend then, as I have made a lo of small changes (improved
reception, the broadcaster has changed frequencies). But it seems to be
quite stable at least.

Is there any good keywords to grep for? I have tried:
"m2060 I2C"
"Oops"
"EIP"
and the last problem seems to have been th 14th of august.

... A little research shows that i upgraded my kernel to
2.6.22-gentoo-r2that date, (probably hg dvb-modules), and have not had
any problem scince!

firmware is dvb-usb-dib0700-03-pre1.fw
//Simon