[linux-dvb] TT 1500 dvb-c with CI problem

Erik Badman erik at 2l8.nu
Wed Oct 17 19:50:21 CEST 2007

Hi

I just bought a Technotrend 1500 dvb-c card with a ci addon and conax cam.

I can scan channels with dvbscan and use czap to view unencrypted
channels, but when i try to view a encrypted channel it doesnt work.
Czap seems to work but when i run mplayer /dev/dev/adapter0/dvr0 nothing
is played. I have tried kernel 2.6.23 and 4vl-dvb from cvs.

When I try to scan channels in mythtv-setup it hangs at 3%.

I tried Windows XP to check if there was a hardwareproblem but there it
works just fine.

Is there anything I can try to get it to work? Anything information I
can provide to help find the error?

Thanks, Erik