[linux-dvb] New initial tuning file fi-Salo DVB-C

Christoph Pfister christophpfister at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 12:14:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

Am Montag 15 Oktober 2007 schrieb Antti Palosaari:
> Terve,
> Should we use city name or network operator name in DVB-C network file
> names. As example this SSP (Salon Seudun puhelin) is located in city
> called Salo. Can we put same file with both names using symbolic linking?
>
> Regards,
> Antti

Imho the name of the city should be used in case the broadcast is only
available in that city. If there are multiple providers or if it makes sense
otherwise you can append the provider to the name
(e.g. "fi-<city>-<provider>").
If the broadcast is not only available in one city the name of the provider
should be used.
I don't really like the idea of symlinks ...

Anyway adding the file, thanks ;)

Christoph