[linux-dvb] Support for AverMedia Super 007 DVB-T card

Andrew McRae amcrae at employees.org
Mon Oct 29 03:21:14 CET 2007

Greetings,
I have a AverMedia Super 007 DVB-T Card (because my supplier
was out of stock of the card I requested and swapped in this card
instead). I'm running Fedora 6 with MythTV, and I found the
patch to enable this card, did the kernel rebuild etc., but
there are a couple of problems:

 - The remote is flagged as TODO. I don't mind doing
   something in order to make it work, if someone could provide
   a bit of a hint how to go about this (if anyone knows).

 - It appears to scan channels and find them, but I haven't
   managed to get any video out of it yet. If anyone has
   this working under MythTV (especially with Fedora 6), let
   me know.

Cheers,
Andrew McRae.