[linux-dvb] [RFC] merged tree with newer patch series

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at infradead.org
Mon Oct 29 15:57:17 CET 2007

I did a lot of work this weekend merging several patchsets. There are 68
new changesets there.

The resulting tree is available at:
	http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mchehab/merge

This tree has:

- one warning fix for pvrusb2;
- bttv and i2c audio decoders conversion to V4L2
	- merge was pending for almost 2 years;
	- required to fix audio with V4L2 userspace apps;
- hybrid redesign phase 2
	- converts demods to the newer design;
- i2c bus conversion
	- will improve i2c attachments;
- tuner-xc2028 addition
	- needed for tm6000
	- may work for em28xx and other drivers - although not yet tested with
non-tm6000 hardware

Since we have too much stuff merged into this series, including some
core changes, I kindly ask you to test this tree.

I intend to merge this at v4l-dvb tree later today.

I've also worked on tm6000 code, although its code is not ready yet.

The patches, including tm6000 ones is also temporarily available as a
series of quilt patches at:
http://linuxtv.org/~mchehab/merge2

Please test and give us some feedback. Big changes like this are subject
to miscellaneous issues, since we're all humans ;)

--
Cheers,
Mauro