[linux-dvb] Latest sources TT3200 in CVS?

mario.smit at tiscali.nl mario.smit at tiscali.nl
Mon Sep 3 11:21:18 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I've been reading all postings from March up to today. I've downloaded
and compiled the different parts and pieces (patches). Still have some
problems getting it working so I think I've missed a patch.

Is it not easier to have a CVS where we can find the latest and the
greatest for DVB/S2 and TechnoTrend 3200 in particular? I saw that the
main dvb-linux CVS does not contain this yet.

In the meanwhile. Can someone send me the latest (quite stable) code?
I want to invest some of my time getting it better.

Regards,

Mario