[linux-dvb] PVR-150 sound issue

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:09:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

I downloaded the latest hg the fifth and after that the audio on my pvr-150
has had a bunch of cracklings and pitch issues that has made it useless,
backed  ivt to Hans DMA fix release, think I downloaded that late july,
voila audio is ok.

Is there anything broken  in the hg regarding the pvr-150, I haven´t made
more than  two recordings since the fifth and been tinkering a bit with
audio levels from my cablebox.  I might have provoced something by have to
strong input signal, I adjusted this also on the fifth, what ever it was
went away after a downgrade and a reboot.

If I get the time I´ll upgrade again to see if it reoccurs.

/Henrik