[linux-dvb] No EIT data

Tero Mäntyvaara termant at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:19:34 CEST 2007

Hi

I wasn't sure where should I post so I decided to post it here...

I installed recently the KnoppMyth R5F27. I have got Technotrend
TT-premium C-2300 cards (DVB-C). I enabled EIT (on the air EPG) for
DVB-driver in MythTV setup. First I searched trandponders in MythTV
setup. Then I fixed network IDs on MySQL database of MythTV and after
that I searched the channels succesfully. Now I can watch TV DVB-C
proadcasts and Teletext pages, but I can't see any EPG data in program
guide of MythTV or OSD information when switching channels. System has
now been up about 12 h and still no EPG information. I have searched
information from here and from there, but no luck. Can someone give me
some home?

Tero