[linux-dvb] Afatech 9005 USB DVB-T Problems

Lee and Vicki insane at h0td.com
Wed Sep 19 19:57:20 CEST 2007

Hiya,

How can I check ?
I have tryed "make insmod"

I also noticed during the make (and make install) that it seems to be
using the wrong kernel source tree

I am running 2.6.23-rc6-git7

and during the make it jumps to 2.6.22

make -C /lib/modules/2.6.23-rc6-git7/build
SUBDIRS=/home/landv/Drivers/v4l-dvb/v
4l  modules
*make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.22'*
 CC [M]  /home/landv/Drivers/v4l-dvb/v4l/flexcop-pci.o
 CC [M]  /home/landv/Drivers/v4l-dvb/v4l/flexcop-usb.o

I tried using the
make release VER=2.6.23-rc6-git7

as detailed in the INSTALL but it still failed.

Could this be the cause ?

(I had serious stability issues with 2.6.22 hence using the latest
snapshot)

Have attatched the make log

Regards

Lee