[linux-dvb] Missing channels on FlyDVB-S LR300 (saa7134-dvb)

Héctor hcordobes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:45:13 CEST 2007

James Le Cuirot escribió:
> On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:16:43 +0200
> hermann pitton <hermann-pitton at arcor.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> if the chips are unchanged, that I don't know, at least I had a report
>> from a guy with a FlyDVB Trio cardbus recently and the same ISL, tuner
>> and channeldecoder and he seemed to fine with it after applying a
>> diseqc patch for the tda10086 submitted to the list over Hartmut.
>>
>> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-July/019307.html
>>
>> Patch is here.
>> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-June/018741.html
>>
>> Good luck,
>>
>> Hermann
>
> This fixed it!! Thank you ever so much! :D
>
> James

It worked here too! As I am still using 2.6.21 until I move to 22 (one
of these days), I had to apply the patch (already in 2.6.22) that James
mentioned in one of his posts:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/mchehab/v4l-dvb.git;a=commit;h=c6604150ab04aaaf98baf1ddca2e9e4f7d3da4d3

Thanks everyone!

Regards,