[linux-dvb] Stupid problem !

kubrick at fgv6.net kubrick at fgv6.net
Sat Sep 29 19:06:51 CEST 2007

Hi everybody.

I'm having a very stupid, and boring, problem as I am trying to install drivers for a Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T-500.

I'm saying that this si a stupid problem bcause I just can't find the driver neither in my kernel menuconfig
(2.6.22-gentoo-r5) nor in the v4l-dvb (fetched today) menuconfig .

I have "Technotrend/Hauppauge USB DEC devices" selected to compile as a module but I cant choose any DBV frontend,
the list is empty ! So I can't find a way to build the dib0700 kernel module...

I guess I have done something I my kernel config that prevents it to be shown but I can't guess what...

Can someone please help me?

Thanks !

Regards,

François.