[linux-dvb] Lifeview DVB-T from v4l-dvb and Pinnacle Hybrid USb from v4l-dvb-kernel......help

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 4 06:23:23 CEST 2008

Aidan

Just to let you know that after tweaking around I've managed to get it
working stable.  I had to add a sleep in modprobe.conf else the
em2880-dvb module was trying to load before em28xx had 'settled'.

Just in case you see the problem in the future I added this to my
modprobe.conf file to fix the problem.....

install em28xx /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install em28xx; /bin/sleep 2;
/sbin/modprobe em2880-dvb

I've been reading that once 2.6.25 kernel is released there will be a
lot more support for the em28 products....hopefully it'll reduce some
of these issues going forward.

Best Regards and once again thanks for your help.