[linux-dvb] AF9015 - unknown tuner 30

Lee Essen lee.essen at nowonline.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 12:02:56 CEST 2008

Interesting ... yes mine looks exactly the same as your pictures,
except mine is marked as a V1.1 and has a red PCB.

There are quite a few low-cost suppliers of this unit in the UK...

... so I think the unit is fairly widely available. TinyTwin seems to
be an Australian branding -- interestingly on the DigitalNow web site
there is this link???